How I Run My Class:
- I will treat you with respect, so you will know how to treat me
- Feel free to do anything that doesn't cause a problem for anyone else
- If you cause a problem, I will ask you to solve it
- If you can't solve the problem, or choose not to, I will do something
- What I do, will depend on the special person, and the special situation
- If you feel something is unfair, whisper to me, "I'm not sure that's fair," and we will talk
Daily Classroom Schedule
8:10-8:35 Specials: Day 1=PE Day 2=Technology Day 3=Music
8:40-9:05 ELD and Skill Practice/ Extended Work Time/ Assessment
9:10-9:30 Snack Time/Number Corner
10:45-11:10 Interventions & Skill Practice, Assessment, Extended Work Time, Science
11:15-11:55 Recess then Lunch
12-12:55 Literacy Block/Writing and Science
[Thurday 12:35-12:55 Library Check-out]
1:15-2:05 Literacy Block/Reading and Social Studies
2:05-2:15 Clean-up and Dismissal
In the Gorge at Council Crest-part of the 405 miles summer cycling trip!
About Ms. Hardman
This is my 13th year teaching at Hopkins Elementary School. It's a blessing to be able to work with amazing kids everyday, I couldn't imagine another profession! I have a son and two daughters. I also have a daughter-in-law, a son-in-law, and an adorable grandson named, Owen. Oops-can't forget Charlie the dog.
These are some of my interests:
reading, gardening, cycling, hiking, exploring the beach, quilting, travel, camping, going to the movies, music and concerts, and of course time with Owen, my family, and friends.
I know we will have a wonderful year together. We are a team, student, teacher, and parent, as such anything can be accomplished! Here's to growing and learning together to be the best we each can be!.